Nino's Bakery is a family-owned business founded in 2006.
Originally, we focused on baking bread and pastries for restaurants and sandwich shops. In 2008, the bakery began to sell retail at the Downtown Farmer's Market in Punta Gorda on Saturday, and the History Park Market on Sunday. Today, we operate a full retail bakery, serving bakery to the public and wholesale. During the week, you can purchase lunch - and even have it delivered!
In our retail shop, you can expect to find classic Italian pastries and butter cookies that melt in your mouth. All our cookies are made with 100% butter and are delicious!
- Cannolis, Napoleons, Sfinge, Sfogiatelle and Lobster Tails
- Traditional American cookies such as Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, and Peanut Butter
- Italian butter cookies melt in your mouth
- Many varieties of Biscotti
Wholesale deliveries run from Monday through Saturday. Orders must be placed the day before by 3 p.m. One of the things that makes Ninos so great, is that their bread is made to order, without preservatives or fillers. There is no need to worry about saw dust being a main ingredient in the wheat bread at Ninos. The bakers will work with chefs to customize many of the products to suit their restaurant's needs, from specially flavored dinner rolls, to custom cakes and desserts.
Ninos can also fill your catering needs. They can do sub platters, hor d'oeuvres, or even pastry trays. Stop by for pricing on cakes for birthdays, anniversaries, and weddings.
And what bakery would be complete without breakfast? Come in for donuts, danishes, pecan rings, and cinnamon buns!
Call or come in to purchase Bakery & Lunches! We're open 7 days a week.
- Lunches: Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 3 PM. Order by phone to have it ready for pickup! Or have us deliver for free (minimum $10 order)!
- Bakery: we're here 6AM to 6PM, Monday through Saturday. Open Sunday 7AM to 2PM.